70 years of excellence in building quality homes makes Knock-Down Rebuild easy.Contact us now
Build in the suburb that suits your lifestyle
If you love the suburb you live in or have found a new spot to call home, we can knock down your house and build a brand new one, right where you want it. You won’t have to compromise your lifestyle, and we’ll do all of the hard work so that you don’t have to.
Build a home that fulfils your dreams
Whether you want a single or double storey home, with a luxurious open plan or a separate quarter for the kids, choose from our extensive range of floor plans and facades.
Getting Ready to Rebuild With Simonds
Once you have chosen your preferred design to build on your existing block of land, our team of specialists will help guide you through the process and take the hassle out of getting your new home built. Here are some of the key steps involved in this that you need to know before getting started. But, don’t worry we will be with you each step of the way to assist.
Research and Preparation
- Speak to your local Council about your intention to demolish your home and find out relevant details about your block of land such as easements, overlays and driveway location.
- Research and engage a demolition company to knockdown your existing home, as well as removal of any asbestos if applicable.
- Ensure all contractors are correctly licensed with relevant authorities.
- Provide Simonds Homes with a copy of your demolition permit from your demolition company, as well as an asbestos clearance certificate if applicable.
- Advise your demolition company to cap off the sewer at the main sewer connection point in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Disconnect the power and gas – Your utility company will need time to process your request so it is best to organise this in advance.
The Simonds Masterpiece team believe building homes is just that – a fine art. They pride themselves on 65 years of experience and an unparalleled reputation for quality that's behind all they do. So if you are looking to rebuild something really special talk to one of our Masterpiece specialists today.
Get in touch
Our friendly team will get back to you soon