Embrace urban living with industrial materials, bold artwork and dark moody finishes.
An urban style lends itself nicely to open plan living where spaces are multi-functional and of course, spacious. The style merges a modern look with a relaxed, bohemian feel created by touches of concrete and timber, unfinished surfaces and additions of modern home decor.
- Flooring should feature either a concrete look or aged timber.
- Add splashes of black and metallic to lift the modern element.
- Black framed windows create drama.
- Bed bases may be low to the floor, other found-objects can be dotted around the space to add interest.
- Be bold and add splashes of colour through artwork, books and cushions.
- Urban is about open plan living, there should be a connection through adjacent spaces. A feature colour from a piece of artwork can be reused as a highlight in furnishings, a dining chair or splashback.
Get in touch with us
Whether you’re ready to build your dream home, already building or just have a few questions, we're here to help.