Simonds Homes remains open and ready to help you get into the home of your dreams.
For over 70 years, our commitment to quality, innovation and affordability has never faltered. Simonds Homes will continue to support our customers, staff and suppliers through this difficult time, without ever compromising on what we do best – building beautiful, high quality homes for Australians.
Our response to COVID-19
Simonds Homes is closely monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and we will continue to regularly communicate with our customers, staff and suppliers as we navigate this challenging time.
Our display centres are open
Restrictions have now been relaxed and walk-ins are once again available at our display homes. As a safety precaution, our sales consultants will limit the number of people inside at one time. Private appointments are also available, please call us to arrange a viewing. Our team can also meet with you virtually if that's your preference.
Explore our display homes – from your couch!
Our online virtual tours mean you can walk through a majority of our display homes online. Just look for the 360 degree logo in the Home Designs section.
Health and Hygiene
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in both our display homes and offices, ensuring that extra sanitation occurs before and after each customer appointment. Antibacterial products will be readily available at all sites.
Please follow government health advice around keeping adequate distance between yourself and others when working with us. Also, we ask that if you are unwell or isolating you take advantage of our virtual communication tools. For the full guidelines on managing the spread of COVID-19, please visit the relevant health department website (see below).
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our priority. Let’s work together and follow the health advice of authorities, so we can continue to help you build the home of your dreams.
To existing Simonds Homes customers
We assure you that building and completing your home is our number one priority, alongside protecting the health and wellbeing of our customers and team.
Simonds Homes are committed to maintaining our onsite operations and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure your home is completed.
- We have engaged with all suppliers to minimise any potential disruptions to the delivery of materials required for the completion of your new home. At this stage, we are pleased to say that this proactive measure has delivered favourable outcomes and we do not foresee any significant delays or shortages.
- We have developed systems and processes in line with government health advice to ensure that all urgent maintenance and warranty support can continue. Adjustments have been made to protect both your family and our staff and we are committed to ensuring these new measures cause minimal disruption.
What does that mean for you?
If the maintenance works are urgent, or outdoors, it is business as usual for our maintenance team. They will continue to deliver the high level of service we are renowned for.
For non-urgent maintenance requests where we are required to enter your home, Simonds will be asking all trades and suppliers to complete a checklist to identify any health risks.
Anyone with potential COVID-19 contact will not attend a Simonds Home site or enter your home for maintenance.
Please note that this also applies to any site meetings or appointments in a Simonds Home for the foreseeable future.
We have adopted all practices and recommendations in line with State and Federal Government directives. As always, we remain committed to completing your home as soon as possible.
Need to speak with someone?
Send us a message using the form below, or call us on 1300 SIMONDS (1300 746 6637)
For more information on COVID-19:
- Federal Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au
- Victoria: Department of Health and Human Services https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/co...
- New South Wales: NSW Health https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/...
- Queensland: QLD Health https://www.qld.gov.au/health/...
- South Australia: SA Health https://www.sahealth.sa.gov.au...
- World Health Organisation: https://www.who.int/emergencie...